FOLLOW | DASHBOARD

The Insecurities

♔ own


rosmahani binti mat harun . sweet 7teen . rawang , selangor .


♔ status

things end .
but memories last forever.


♔ Darlinks

| farah syamimi | lyssa faizureen| Friends| Friends| Friends|


♔ Switch back the memories

February 2012
March 2012
May 2012

♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


♔more than u'll ever know !
Sunday 19 February 2012 | 21:40 | 0 hearts ♔
take my hand  , we'll talk awhile , fell my love , always there beside u , be the one , i know u'll me everything , u are the one i cherish more than anything , i love u more than u'll ever know ,i love u more than u'll ever see , more than my heart could ever show . think of me and know that i'll believe in u , there 'll always be this precious time together , with every tear a love so strong , no words could ever say , a love to last forever .

i love you hafifi (:   



Fly away ▲



/ >